PLACING AN ORDER
There are 6 key details that we need to process a panel order.
- Quantity | How many of this particular panel would you like?
- W x L | (Note: wood grain runs the length of the panel) What are the width and length dimensions of your panel? We use imperial measurements vs. metric. Any order submitted in metric will be converted for processing.
- Net Panel Thickness | Please specify the desired NET thickness of the panel. Note: the default dimension is for the net, or finished thickness (e.g. “I want a 3/4″panel). If you order by substrate thickness (e.g. “I want it on 11/16”) you must clarify
that on your order. Thickness offers a range from 1/8” to 1-3/16” thickness on a solid
board. Other thicknesses can be accommodated by combining boards.
- Board Type | Please indicate what material you would like as the substrate of your panel. NWP uses industrial grade particle board and MDF as a standard, and domestic and import plywood offerings. If you have special requirements, such as NAUF, water-resistant, or fire-rated (Note: ONLY fire-rated particle board will be used in these applications), please advise so we can appropriately quote availability, pricing, and lead time.
- Board Type Face (Side 1) | Specify which laminate, wood veneer, or other material you would like applied to the face of the panel. For laminate, this specification must include the following: manufacturer, color or pattern code and name, texture or finish code, grade, and any other qualifying detail. Please note that your selection of laminate may affect the lead time and price based upon availability.
- Back (Side 2) | All the same details need to be specified for the back of the panel as the face.
SHIPPING & ETA
Most deliveries to commercial locations are made via our own fleet. In addition, deliveries that fall outside our local distribution area can be serviced by LTL carriers with an additional freight charge.
Will call is also available in lieu of delivery at no charge.
The following are guidelines only, not firm ETAs. Please contact an NWP laminating representative for confirmations and updates. Formica: Please allow 3-4 business days for you order to be completed.
For all other HPL (laminate) brands NWP does not maintain inventory on-site. Non- stocked laminate is purchased when your panel order is placed, anticipated lead time is 4-5 business days.